Cuddle Muffins #GirlBoss

Cuddle Muffins has yet another round with a gorgeous stripe that I just had to sew up. This round is #GirlBoss and has some fun prints and two gorgeous stripes. All prints are available on bamboo lycra (shown here) and cotton lycra. The preorder closes on November 30th. Order HERE!

I was sent the Genuine stripe. The bamboo lycra is so lush and soft. It has a dreamy drape perfect for a loose and flowy top.


I decided to make the Love Notions Tidal Top & Dress.  I always make mine with the center back seam so I can do a swayback adjustment. I often remove length from my tops due to my 5' height, but I leave this one as-is and like it this length.


I had just a little over a yard of the Genuine stripes. So I played pattern tetris and found I could fit all the pieces onto my cut if I cut the front piece perpendicular to the selvedge. I have to admit, I love the look of the vertical Genuine stripes in the front.


Plus, I didn't have to worry about matching the Genuine stripes on the front. I was also able to get 3/4 length sleeves - which is my favorite length as I find I can wear it year round.


Be sure to check out all the gorgeous prints available in the #GirlBoss round at https://cuddle-muffins-fabric.myshopify.com/collections/preorders The preorder closes on November 30th!





No comments:

Post a Comment