Fabric Anthropology

Fabric Anthropology has me as a guest seamstress for their current round at preorder. This round has anti-heros, city stripes, and bold watercolors. All prints are available on cotton lycra, brushed poly, and french terry. The preorder closes on November 10th. 
Order at https://fabricanthropology.com/collections/all

I was sent the yellow watercolor brushed poly. It's gorgeous and so soft!


This yellow is so bold and has some great color variation in the watercolor design. Normally, I'd want a beautiful yellow like this for spring, but I happen to have this cool fall leaves cotton lycra that had lots of bright yellow leaves.


I knew I had to make the Halla Patterns Cozy Wrap Cardigan. The Cozy Wrap Cardigan body can be made out of 1 yard of fabric - which is exactly how much of the Yellow Watercolor Solid I had.


The brushed poly is so soft and warmer than cotton lycra making it perfect for a fall top. Fabric Anthropology has this watercolor in yellow, purple, blue, green, orange, and pink. 


The watercolor solids are great coordinates and make for an interesting solid. Check out all the other watercolor solids and other great prints at Fabric Anthropology

No comments:

Post a Comment