Duck Butt Designs Edwina

I enjoy testing for Katie at Duck Butt Designs. I didn't even see her announce the pattern test for this hoodie, but she had some slacker testers and needed a few more testers and I jumped in to help.

It was also perfect timing, because I just received some awesome samples from Sew Big Fabrics that when I got them, I thought they would be cute as a hoodie. The hoodie did not have a name until right before releasing - Edwina.


Because, who wouldn't want a red llama hoodie? This fabric is currently at preorder through  November 18th!


The Edwina has a generous sized hood and pockets!


The hood is a great size. I really love the button placket on the Edwina- it makes it easy to put on and take off.


Super awkward pose to show you the really cool thumb hole cuffs. This also shows my buttons well. I had these button in my stash and thought they were super cute with this fabric.


If you are looking for a great hoodie for winter - try the Edwina.  There's even a kid's version - Ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment