Little Roots Fabrics Round 9 Hipster Hippy

Little Roots Fabrics prints in the US using organic inks. Stocks stash staple fabrics made with US grown cotton and milled here in the US. They have a tree planted in Colorado for every order placed through One Tree Planted. So, it was only a matter of time before they offered a "crunchy" momma themed print.

Say "Hello" to the Hipster Hippy print. This print is beautifully done and shows many things associated with "crunchy" moms - essential oils, herbal teas, healthy fruits & veggies, clay masks and lotions, local honey, etc.


There are also some pretty cool panels available too. This one seemed to look just like me - so it seemed destined that I should have it. There are 6 panels to choose from. Please, whatever you do - check out the bathtub panels. Just trust me. You can find them here.


This cotton lycra is so soft and makes great leggings. I decided I needed a top to match using the panel to have as a lounge/sleep set. The panel does say "dream" after all.


I used the Duck Butt Designs BLAST for the top and the Long Leg Runners for the leggings. I love both of these patterns. Don't let the name long leg runners fool you - I have neither long legs nor do I run, but this is a great leggings pattern. I do take about 4 inches out of the length to fit my short stubby legs.


The BLAST worked perfect with the panel it was just the right height and for my size 12 - just at the right width. I used a ribknit for the neck bands and it worked perfectly.


There are also some other great prints in this preorder that are great for kids - police, music, and zoo themed prints. Be sure to check those out. The preorder closes on December 1st!. Order at https://little-roots-fabrics.myshopify.com/collections/pre-orders


No comments:

Post a Comment