Star Dust Textile Company Broadway!

Star Dust Textile Company is doing BROADWAY! They are featuring prints inspired by two hit Broadway shows - Wicked and Hamilton. I'm not familiar with either play, but I have some dear friends who are Hamilton fanatics, so I sewed these samples up for them. This preorder is closing on October 31st! Order HERE!

This is the "Shot" panel. The adult panel is a generous 30" wide by 36" tall size.  I used the Halla Patterns Amanda for the top for my friend. My friend is a little but skinnier and taller than me. It will look so much better on her.


I was also sent some of the coordinates "Stars Main" and "Stars Coordinate". The middle of my sleeve is scraps left over from the front panel.


I was trying to conserve my coordinate fabric to give me some fabric for a few other items and decided to do a solid black back and applique a star. The star is a scrap leftover from the front panel. I really love how it turned out!


I have another friend with a young Daughter that is Hamilton obsessed! I wanted to use up some of the fabric to make her a simple t-shirt. I grabbed the plain raglan from Duck Butt Designs and decided to use 2 fronts. This way the shirt can be worn with either design on the front.


I think the background of this print is really cool. It's like hammered gold.


The star coordinate is a great design that I could see being used for many projects and could coordinate with a lot of stuff.


I then used the scraps I had to make some undies. This pair is up for auction this weekend. Check it out at this Facebook Group!


This is a retired pattern. I love that I can piece the front.


The back is made from a Risque panel.  More on that later...


This is a pair I made for the friend that is getting the shirt I made.  The front is from the Risque Panel.


Here is the back - all this is from the Satisfied Risque Panel.


I probably could have made 2 pairs completely from the risque panel with piecing the fronts.


I hope my recipients love their Hamilton items.

No comments:

Post a Comment