This is the "Shot" panel. The adult panel is a generous 30" wide by 36" tall size. I used the Halla Patterns Amanda for the top for my friend. My friend is a little but skinnier and taller than me. It will look so much better on her.
I was also sent some of the coordinates "Stars Main" and "Stars Coordinate". The middle of my sleeve is scraps left over from the front panel.
I was trying to conserve my coordinate fabric to give me some fabric for a few other items and decided to do a solid black back and applique a star. The star is a scrap leftover from the front panel. I really love how it turned out!
I think the background of this print is really cool. It's like hammered gold.
The star coordinate is a great design that I could see being used for many projects and could coordinate with a lot of stuff.
I then used the scraps I had to make some undies. This pair is up for auction this weekend. Check it out at this Facebook Group!
This is a retired pattern. I love that I can piece the front.
The back is made from a Risque panel. More on that later...
This is a pair I made for the friend that is getting the shirt I made. The front is from the Risque Panel.
Here is the back - all this is from the Satisfied Risque Panel.
I probably could have made 2 pairs completely from the risque panel with piecing the fronts.
I hope my recipients love their Hamilton items.