Little Roots Fabrics Science Career Round 8

Little Roots Fabrics has a really cool round that really speaks to me. Well, some of the prints do. Round 8 is a career round and has firemen, construction, medical, chemistry, and STEM related prints. This Round is open through November 1st. Order HERE!

Little Roots Fabrics prints in the US using organic inks! And for every order placed a tree is planted in Colorado through One Tree Planted. There is so much to love about Little Roots Fabrics!

I was sent one of the STEM panels. This is the "Stem it" panel. There are so many to choose from and each panel is only $8! It comes as a 20" by 24" panel with a 12" by 20" coordinate.


The panel is big enough for a shirt front for me. The coordinate comes as a stripe at the bottom of the panel, but I added it to the top as colorblocking. It worked perfectly for this Rosaline top from KZJO Studio. I used a heathered denim cotton lycra from Made Whimsy for the back and sleeves. It coordinates perfectly with this panel.


I also got to play with the Chem Lab print. I love this print! It take me back to my days of supervising a water quality lab. I paired it with the Orange mini gradient dots. They look so great together. 


I made the Filles a Maman Extraordinary Girl - Woman's version.


 This preorder is open through November 1st. Be sure to see all the other great prints and panels being offered.



No comments:

Post a Comment