Pink Zeppelin Fabrics #PZWinterisHere

Pink Zeppelin Fabrics has so many amazing design for winter and the holidays. The Preorder is open through October 5th and each print is available in French Terry (FT), Bamboo Lycra (BL), Cotton Lycra (CL), Double Brushed Poly (DBP), Minky (MK), Swim (SW), Cotton Woven (CW), PUL, or Chiffon (CHI). Layway and Fat Halfs are available.

Order here: http://pinkzeppelinpreorders.bigcartel.com
or here: https://goo.gl/forms/dAePLE05Zi34DTMw1

The prints I am showing here are on the Double Brushed Poly Base.

If you come from a Hispanic home, then you know that Tamales play an important part of your holiday festivities. I'm thinking I need an apron made with this in the cotton woven or PUL.


I used the Patterns for Pirates Sweetheart Dress pattern for my top. I only had a yard of the DBP, so I did a little colorblocking and really love how it came out. The back is almost the color blocking in the pattern for the sweetheart bodice back.


The front printed piece is cut on the sleeveless line, and I added the Maroon Cotton lycra from Made Whimsy that were cut from the piece that you get that's the difference between the sleeved and sleeveless versions. I planned to do this on the back as well, but did not have enough fabric.


This is Frozen Shimmer. It's so gorgeous and makes me think of New Year's Eve. The colors in this are mainly blue with bits of green, magenta, and purple.


This is my second attempt to recreate a top I saw. I used the Patterns for Pirates Slim Fit Raglan as my base. On this version I thought I'd try to feed the neck band through the neckline so that it was adjustable and I could tie the band in the back.


I have one more thing I want to try on this design before I'm ready to post a tutorial. But I do love the look of this fabric for this top. The brushed poly is so nice for this too.


Don't miss these prints, and so many others, at Pink Zeppelin Fabrics. Preorder closes on October 5th!

No comments:

Post a Comment