Rebranding

Let's be honest. I haven't really done too much cooking on this blog. I've been cooking, but let's just say - it's definitely not worth blogging about. Maybe one day I'll get back to my attempts to become an expert cook, but until then, I'm going to focus on what I'm good at - sewing and photography. So I've decided to rebrand myself. This actually started earlier this year when I became a Rheumatoid Arthritis Ambassador. I was asked to create a twitter account and to find a name that would tell people about me. I thought about it awhile and finally settled on @ sewingscientist. The name really grew on me, and I changed my Instagram account to the same name and made a new Instagram account for my personal life photos. You can also now email me at sewingscientist@yahoo.com  If you want to see my "art" photos - you can anytime at www.flicker.com/aimeewilson

Nothing here is really changing. You will still see lots and lots of posts about sewing. I just have a new name. A name that better represents me and what I do. I hope you love the new name as much as I do. I'm hoping to find someone to create a logo for me.

Thanks for being here!

Aimee
The Sewing Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment