Greenstyle Creations Chelsea Pants

Pull on pants are life. Seriously - if I can avoid a button and a zipper, I will. I was so excited when I saw the tester call for the Greenstyle Creations Chelsea Pants. I was even more excited to test the pattern out.

I made 4 pairs during testing. Each pair was made with a different fabric and each has a different look. I made a casual pair in french terry, a wear out and about pair of jeans with stretch denim, a dressier fall floral pair that's perfect for the office, and a wear every where in secret pajamas pair made in a knit denim jegging.

The pair I was most excited to make were the jeans with a stretch denim. The flared leg with the seam right up the front makes me feel trendy.


Do you know how hard it is to find fashionable pull on jeans? It's hard! I can find old lady style with an elastic waist - but I am not wearing those!


These also have really cute back pockets that are big enough to hold my phone. I paired my jeans with a Love Notions Margot Peplum top.


I've had this funky fall floral in my fabric stash for a very long time. I'm so glad to finally sew them into these pants for fall.


They look great with the  EYMM Piko top I recently made. I also have a taupe colored sweater that will also be perfect with these.


I just had to get a closeup of my pants so you could see the design.


My sweet friend Sharon (find her at Sweet Mama Sharon - I told y'all she was sweet) also tested these pants for a maternity fit/hack. So check out her blog post for her photos and her experience with the Chelsea pants.



In these photos I'm wearing my denim jegging knit pair of Chelsea Pants with my Piko Top.


Sharon has the cutest baby bump right now.


This is my denim jegging knit pair of Chelsea Pants. This is the pair that will probably get the most wear. All the fabric I'm wearing in the photo below is from Zenith & Quasar fabrics.


This denim jegging knit is divine! It's 45% cotton, 45% polyester, and 10% spandex. It has great stretch and recovery. It weighs approximately 12 ounces per linear yard.


It also made great pockets. I love the dark indigo color.


These are the most comfortable pants. They are like wearing secret pajamas.


The Chelsea Pants are on sale for $8.75 until Friday at Midnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment