Made Whimsy Game of Thrones

Made Whimsy is offering another round of Game of Thrones inspired prints. I've never seen this show - but, I still love these prints. All prints are available on cotton lycra and french terry.

This is the Rose Gray Dragon Scales Paired with the Dark Coral Made Whimsy Solid.  My top is a soon to be released pattern. I searched for GoT HTV designs for my top and found this one that I thought went perfect with the shape of my top.


These dragon scales are so gorgeous!


This top shows the Win or Lose print with the Made Whimsy Black cotton lycra. My top is the Hamburg Dolman from Shwin Designs.


I found an HTV design for this one too. These chess pieces match the ones in the fabric perfectly.


The details in this design are gorgeous and can be appreciated by non GoT fans.



And lastly - Here is a sneak peek at another colorway of Dragon Scales that will be available in a preorder in the future.


The Preorder closes on October 30th! Order at http://www.youmadesomething.com/got-pre-order-1/

No comments:

Post a Comment